MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb_mybb_themes' doesn't exist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'forumbaza.mybb_mybb_themes' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT name, tid, themebits, csscached FROM mybb_mybb_themes WHERE def='1'

I upgrade my foru on new version, and want to delete all themes just revert on default but now I have this, is any way that I can fix this and revert forum on default skin ?

Thanks
I don't think that double mybb_ should be there. Maybe that's the problem.
Do you have a plugin running?

That's normally an error from a 1.2x plugin that's not properly converted to 1.4x.
no, I delete all. Whats happening is I put folder with fresh forum, change data to connect to my old databaze and than go to upgrade. After all new forum upgrade also all my style and I want just default. So I go in administration and start deleting themes and templates.

So Now I need to find way to restore all templates and themes on default.
You can import the default theme of mybb from the install directory.

ROOT/install/resources/mybb_theme.xml
Thanks, I import default themes, and how I see everything is fine expect in administration I have double option, it seems that a lot options is been inside database. Check attached picture. And there is some option for plugins which isn't there. Also I have little bit problem with server load, what’s the best practice in this case. What’s a good server load with 5000 members, about 100 online and recommended numbers of query’s ?
this not forking for me, again I have all these doubled:

Board Online / Offline (0 Settings)
These settings allow you to globally turn your forums online or offline, and allow you to specify a reason for turning them off.
Board Online / Offline (2 Settings)
These settings allow you to globally turn your forums online or offline, and allow you to specify a reason for turning them off.
SpiceFuse SEO (11 Settings)
Settings for the Search engine optimization.
General Configuration (0 Settings)
This section contains various settings such as your board name and url, as well as your website name and url.
General Configuration (21 Settings)
This section contains various settings such as your board name and url, as well as your website name and url.
Server and Optimization Options (1 Settings)
These options allow you to set various server and optimization preferences allowing you to reduce the load on your server, and gain better performance on your board.
Zastava zemlje (0 Settings)
Postavke za zastave.
Server and Optimization Options (17 Settings)
These options allow you to set various server and optimization preferences allowing you to reduce the load on your server, and gain better performance on your board.
Date and Time Formats (0 Settings)
Here you can specify the different date and time formats used to display dates and times on the forums.
Date and Time Formats (5 Settings)
Here you can specify the different date and time formats used to display dates and times on the forums.
Forum Home Options (0 Settings)
This section allows you to manage the various settings used on the forum home (index.php) of your boards such as enabling and disabling different features.
Forum Home Options (9 Settings)
This section allows you to manage the various settings used on the forum home (index.php) of your boards such as enabling and disabling different features.
Forum Display Options (0 Settings)
This section allows you to manage the various settings used on the forum display (forumdisplay.php) of your boards such as enabling and disabling different features.
Forum Display Options (7 Settings)
This section allows you to manage the various settings used on the forum display (forumdisplay.php) of your boards such as enabling and disabling different features.
Show Thread Options (0 Settings)
This section allows you to manage the various settings used on the thread display page (showthread.php) of your boards such as enabling and disabling different features.
Show Thread Options (12 Settings)
This section allows you to manage the various settings used on the thread display page (showthread.php) of your boards such as enabling and disabling different features.
User Registration and Profile Options (0 Settings)
Here you can control various settings with relation to user account registration and account management.
User Registration and Profile Options (29 Settings)
Here you can control various settings with relation to user account registration and account management.
Posting (0 Settings)
These options control the various elements in relation to posting messages on the forums.
Looks like you have double the settingsgroup table too. You can edit the double_settings. Where it says "settings" edit to "settingsgroups" then try and run it. Make so to do a backup before you attempt this.
I have two table:

setting
settingsgroups

if I delete any of those than I have problem, cant find table. It seams that forum use both table.
Pages: 1 2 3