MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4x] My Meta Tags 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Caveat: To download my plugins from Mybb Central you must be a paid subscriber]

Plugin Name: My Meta Tags
Plugin Author: Jesse Labrocca
Plugin Website: http://www.MybbCentral.com
Plugin Version: 2.0
Plugin Mybb Compatibility: 1.4x
Plugin File Edits: None
Plugin File Uploads: 1
Plugin Description: This adds dynamic meta description tags as well as static keyword meta tag based on forum descriptions or thread titles.

This plugin is XSS and SQL injection safe.

Thank you.
ok ill try tnx

edit: nvr mind no wonder nobody replied if your gonna be an arse like that
Quote:edit: nvr mind no wonder nobody replied if your gonna be an arse like that

Excuse me? Did you post in the wrong thread perhaps?
(2008-09-22, 08:58 PM)Jamie T Wrote: [ -> ]ok ill try tnx

edit: nvr mind no wonder nobody replied if your gonna be an arse like that

Oh look here I replied, I guess that saves the thread from no one replying.Dodgy

Anywho thanks for the plugin labrocca, very much appreciated. At least I can count on you're plugins always being secure and feature rich. I think I was using the meta plugin with security flaws coded by someone else before you updated this, once I found that out I immediately disabled and deleted the old plugin and replaced it with this one instead.
Awesome, thanks Big Grin
I am on an update rampage. 5 plugins the past 24 hours. I hope to get every major plugin done in the next 2-3 weeks if not much sooner. The tough part is done...that's getting used to 1.4x. Now I know exactly what needs to change for conversion.

Quote: I think I was using the meta plugin with security flaws coded by someone else before you updated this, once I found that out I immediately disabled and deleted the old plugin and replaced it with this one instead.

I saw that today and thought to update my own version. I can't claim pure success but I do look over my plugins and try to follow the standards of mybb which are for the most part secure.
I love labrocca's plugins, they are secure and feature packed.
(2008-09-23, 04:16 PM)sadiqsaad Wrote: [ -> ]I love labrocca's plugins, they are secure and feature packed.

Indeed they are that this rate I may have to ask for a converter from MyCredits to MyPS once it gets more modules.Toungue
(2008-09-24, 03:00 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-09-23, 04:16 PM)sadiqsaad Wrote: [ -> ]I love labrocca's plugins, they are secure and feature packed.

Indeed they are that this rate I may have to ask for a converter from MyCredits to MyPS once it gets more modules.Toungue

You won't have to wait long. To convert you just rename the column to MYPS instead of credits. So much call for this I might have to start a lot sooner with MYPS 2.0.