MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Last Post" in PR2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I'm not that sure about it, but is it a feature or a bug: on the front page, when there is no newer post in some forum, on the right side (last post) there's just a "-" or a "Nothing" shown. This is pretty weird, because it should at least be one thing - not those two differents. And I think, those last post indicators should always tell someone when a last post was made, or, at least, there could be a switch in AC, if theres none yet Smile

Hope it was not to late for my expressions,
I'm pretty tired,
n8!
FraGe
If your refering to the two forums under the category Internationalization, then they are actually supposed to do that. They link to a forum outside of this forum and since this forum can't retrive data from another server, its impossible to show the last post and stuff, so it put a - instead. This is not a bug so I've moved it to General Support Wink
Ok, you're right, and it was too late *g*
But what's with the other one? With "Never" in the spanish forum?

There is some bug, because the last post actually has no date :/
I added a screenshot, for if it changes Smile

FraGe
That was indeed the result of a bug (that has since been fixed). It's quite easily resolved (just post again in that thread), but not a really big issue Smile
I'm Forum Admin and heavy User so I know, that this is easy to fix by posting again (on my Ikonboard we have to do this at least once a month Sad) but the interesting thing is a fix for the bug, not one for the visible error Smile

just wanted to show this Smile

greets,
FraGe