MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: smilies mass edit won`t work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have suhosin patch (php security patch) on my server.
for editing themes in mybb 1.2 i raised

Quote:suhosin.request.max_vars = 350
suhosin.post.max_vars = 350

then theme editing went well.
since i`ve updated to 1.4 i added a lot of smilies, over 600. when i want to mass edit them in acp and click "save smilies", i will be loged out and have to login again. the mass edit page comes back and no changes were saved. do i hafe to raise the suhosin settings again? i raised them for testing to 3500, but with the same result.
What could you possibly need 600 smilies for?? Toungue

Try editing them in smaller bursts.
at mass edit page there will be shown all smilies, how should i edit them in smaler bursts? i can only edit them individually, wich is not comfortable. has anybody a better solutions who has maybe suhosin installed and knows, what settings i have to change?
Can you explain what this 'suhosin' thing does??
Well I know nothing about PHP my my first thought would be that this files is affecting some MyBB script.
i know. read my first post. i asked, what suhosin settings i have to raise. but it could also be, that it is a mybb failure, if you add too much smilies.
You may want to also check your PHP's "post_max_size" ini setting (or ask your webhost to up it).