MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4x] Ficons 2.0 ( forum icons )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I did by myself some test but it did not work.
My forum has got 13 language to see on an easy way in todays post and last new post from wish country the post are (2) I add an image in the text field (1).
I thought when I add for an icon a tranparant image then it works but it did not.
With my own modification in the tittle field of the subforum (1) I get on the place where the icon must be a part of the text from the tittle (3).
Also when I use both an Icon with this plugin and the modification I did.

My question:
Is it possible to show the forum icon also in todays post and last new post so I can remove my modification.
or
What post yesterday that the text that is now in the place where the forum icon must be will be removed and I still can use my own modification.
Spinning...this isn't a general support thread. I would gladly help you with Ficons though.
Thank you Labrocca I understand that some part of my question is because of the general works of Mybb.
I would be happy if the code that add the forum icon also will be part in the post for today and last post since last visit.
I've installed it, but its not showing in the acp!
nvr mind wrong forum icons mod
May be some files missing in AdminCP > Modules > Configurations > etc.
Hi labrocca, does this plugin work ok with 1.6 gold?
403 forbidden??
Quote:403 forbidden??

Where?
(2010-08-16, 06:46 AM)GFN Wrote: [ -> ]Hi labrocca, does this plugin work ok with 1.6 gold?

If you cange the compatibility number, yes. And will be updated.
I can't access mybbcentral and hackforums

403 Forbidden
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5