MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: admin response
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, Listen this is probably a very simple fix but it is driving me batty.

I have the 1.4.1 version (download last week), had no problem with installation but the problem lies with getting ANY Of The ADMIN to accept any type of change or addition.

Such as forms and categories: I go to add forum put in title, and all other 411, hit save, and it redirects me back to pass | user and when I click back on I have a page full of error code, such as;
* no title
* no description, and so on.

This is happening on every file in the admin area - can not add or change anything.

Bottom-line : Cannot except threads or post until we have this problem fixed; yes!

Any help is appreciated GREATLYDodgyDodgy
Link to your forum? You need to make sure your cookie settings are set correctly. You may need to modify inc/settings.php to the correct cookie settings. After you gain access to the Admin CP, make sure you change the cookie settings again in the ACP settings, or else they will be overwritten next time you change other settings.
Just sounds like normal cookie isues to me. Once we have your URL, you'll be able to be helped.