MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Index Page Error?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When ever i am on my forum i get this error....
Help me out please!

The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fuzetune/public_html/forums/index.php:2) - Line: 1535 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.6 (Linux)
File 	Line 	Function
[PHP] 	  	errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 	1535 	header
/inc/class_session.php 	360 	my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 	100 	session->load_guest
/global.php 	50 	session->init
/index.php 	19 	require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fuzetune/public_html/forums/index.php:2) - Line: 1535 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.6 (Linux)
File 	Line 	Function
/inc/class_session.php 	365 	my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 	100 	session->load_guest
File 	Line 	Function
/inc/class_session.php 	108 	my_setcookie
Please re-upload a fresh version from the MyBB package
All right thanks, all good. But now you know i am having trouble.

After i defaulted my portal as my index, so when people go to my original link www.website.com it will redirect to portal and after i log in on the portal page it redirects back to portal again which is good. But when i click on the forums are on the main page of www.website.com/index.php it shows up to me as i am not logged in on the index.php but on the portal page i am logged in which is odd can i fix that?
Have you tried refreshing the pages a few times - clearing cache might help too...

Either way, check in your ACP that your cookie settings are correct - check out the Wiki for the details on what settings you need

Smile
All right got it, thanks all worked and solved for this thread.