MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
after upgrading to the latest version i receive this message:

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'victimsu_vu.mybb_mybb_moderators' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_mybb_moderators WHERE uid='0'

why is this and how do i fix the problem?

cheers
Did you upload a backup at any point??

First thing on my list of things to check would be whether the moderators table is there.
(2008-09-24, 11:11 AM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Did you upload a backup at any point??

First thing on my list of things to check would be whether the moderators table is there.

no i haven't uploaded any back-ups. it seems it was a plug-in that was still active. however, i have a new problem. should i post it here or start a new thread?
So you uploaded the changed files, ran the upgrader and saw that error??

May as well post it here.
Do you have any plugins installed before you upgraded? I suggest you remove all of them. Also make sure your files have been uploaded correctly. If you upgraded from 1.2.x you should have uploaded the entire MyBB package at www.mybboard.net/downloads
removing the plugins from the server sorted out that particular problem. my new problem is that i can't log out. i click log out and the page redirects with the message that i have been successfully logged out but then takes me to the portal page and i'm still logged in. on the other hand one of my members keeps being logged out every time she tries to reply. also i cannot add attachments.

i did upgrade from 1.2.x and i did upload the entire MyBB package