MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.4 and CMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone k now which good CMS tools currnetly have a mybb bridge?

i know Joomla does, but i'm having some issues with it and wanted to try something else.....
MkPortal, but it's not really considered a CMS, just a better portal system. However there is an unofficial modification you'll have to do to to make it compatible with Mybb 1.4.

Don't bother asking them to post pre-modified versions of the files, because they won't do it no matter what, they throw the license at you as an excuse as to why they can't do it.
MyBB has secure logins, which is a great feature. Smile
The downside is MyBB is very difficult to integrate with other programs.

>> I think the above info is correct, if not why don't we have bridges?
I don't even use a CMS. I make use of the MyBB portal.
(2008-09-24, 06:10 PM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]>> I think the above info is correct, if not why don't we have bridges?

Nobody in the community is stepping forward to make one.
(2008-09-24, 06:10 PM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]>> I think the above info is correct, if not why don't we have bridges?

Because well no one will on either side. Neither community for any CMS has really developed a bridge for MyBB. Most CMSs go for phpbb or SMF for free options then IPB and vB for paid of course. Although it's getting a little better.

You can now integrate your users with Joomla at least which is a very popular CMS option.