MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4x] HTML Permission (by group and uid)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Nice... so there is no way to get this plugin... ehhh Undecided
(2009-08-21, 02:49 PM)pozmu Wrote: [ -> ]Nice... so there is no way to get this plugin... ehhh Undecided

Yeah, there is a way just clic here and follow the steps Wink
(2009-08-21, 05:13 PM)Rafael Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, there is a way just clic here and follow the steps Wink

What steps? Do you know what are you talking about? Have you read the other thread mentioned here before???

Quote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
MybbCentral is closed for now, this thread should be locked.
(2009-08-21, 06:15 PM)pozmu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-21, 05:13 PM)Rafael Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, there is a way just clic here and follow the steps Wink

What steps? Do you know what are you talking about? Have you read the other thread mentioned here before???

Quote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

Do you know READ?

This plugins is for SUBSCRIBERS Only and you have to pay for this, and for download you have to pay a little amount ($ 5.00).
... No one can get in MyBB central, only current subscribers. No, you can't upgrade, no you can't register. Please, Rafael, pay more attention.
Ok, if anyone have some ideas how can I get this plugin pls PM me (I also need My Ad Manager).
I need to upgrade my bb to 1.4 branch and I want to continue using these plugins... Thanks in advance.
These old versions I have won't work with 1.4.x :/
[Image: attachment.php?aid=15098]
You currently can't get them as MyBB Central is closed and nobody's going to send them to you. You'll have to wait until MyBB Central is open again. If you'd gotten off 1.2 sooner, you would have been able to get them before now.
Hi,

This is a great plugin thanks a lot!

I have a problem with it though.
I'm trying to embed a video inside a post, but the code that I'm given is not evaluated correctly by the plugin:

<div id="evp-b5f6c0de57eed018cb0778dd62c92619-wrap" class="evp-video-wrap"></div><script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.theleadingarticles.com/tools/evp/framework.php?div_id=evp-b5f6c0de57eed018cb0778dd62c92619&id=RXh0cmEgLSBDRk9STVNJSS5mbHY%3D&v=1262820152"></script><script type="text/javascript">_evpInit('RXh0cmEgLSBDRk9STVNJSS5mbHY=');</script>

Is there a way to have this kind of code working with this html plugin?

Thanks in advance!
Please contact me at Mybb Central for support.
Pages: 1 2 3