MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any MyBB experts in Central KY??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm an absolute newbie to MyBB, as well as being a non-programming language type, so I need some serious mentoring to get my forum up and running. I was hoping I might be able to find a MyBB expert in the Lexington, KY area who would be OK with answering dumb questions and offering advice. If anyone can help, I'd be grateful.

(I posted a similar request about a month ago and got two replies. Unfortunately, due to business committments, I have been out of the country and was unable to follow up. To those two kind folks who replied, thank you and I apologize for not getting back to you.)
I don't live near you (unless you fancy a 9 hour flight Toungue) but I can install your forum for you and tell you the steps necessary to further your understanding.

And the great thing is you don't need to know any programming language to get a forum up and running Smile

PM me if you're interested.
You're welcome to post any questions (even if they seem stupid) on the General Support forums. That way other people can also search up the solution.

But since you seem like you're looking for 1 specific partner, I'm going to move this to another forum.
(2008-09-26, 09:50 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]You're welcome to post any questions (even if they seem stupid) on the General Support forums. That way other people can also search up the solution.

I recommend this view point. As you'll get many different ideas of how to do things. And well some things work for some people and not others. I mean I know I've asked a few different people my early days for help(actually mainly 1 but he gave me a lot of different ways as he wasn't to far ahead of me in learning).
I can help you over online chat.
What IM service do you prefer?
I can help you too, just post a thread here or at my website. I have AIM, YIM, Google Talk, Discuss Admin IM (http://im.discussadmin.com) and a lot more. Just PM me for support!