MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WebringAmerica Free MyBB Forum Hosting looking for one dedicated forum staff member.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

WebringAmerica Free MyBB 1.4 Forum Hosting with No Ads is looking for one trustworthy, dedicated and knowledgeable individual to join our team and provide end user support on our Support Forums.

The ideal candidate for this position will have an intermediate to expert knowledge of both MyBB 1.2 and MyBB 1.4. Knowledge of PHP, MySQL and CPanel are all recommended as well, however knowledge of these technologies is not required for this position.

In the past few weeks we have experienced a surge in new forum signups at WebringAmerica and this has brought additional users to our service. At this point I am looking for one user who wishes to join our support team. Your primary role on our team will be to provide support for our free MyBB forum hosting users. Typical support questions asked by people range from "How can I change my logo?" to "How do I edit my templates?" and other MyBB related questions.

The ideal candidate should be dedicated to providing a superior support and forum hosting experience to WebringAmerica's hosted forums and members. If you love working with MyBB as well as helping others this may be the position for you.

The selected candidate will start their role at our support forums as a "Trainee" until they have proven themselves knowledgeable and trustworthy. Once they have proven themself then they will be upgraded to an official "Support Team" member. The candidate will be expected to view the Support Forums at least a few times a week and provide support / answer questions. Candidates must be able to write and post in proper English / grammar. This is an unpaid position, but the candidate will find satisfaction in helping others as well as being a part of a winning team.

WebringAmerica will soon be adding many more offerings to our service, including more free MyBB 1.4 forum hosting capacity as well as potentially free website hosting and paid CPanel web hosting.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in please post a reply to this thread telling me why you want to be a part of the WebringAmerica team. Convince me that YOU are the right person for the job. The selected candidate will be a part of the BIGGEST and FASTEST GROWING free MyBB forum host as well as a part of a winning team. I may select 1 or 2 people, or I may select no one. I'm looking for the best of the best. Smile

BMR777 - Brandon Rusnak - WebringAmerica Admin
OMG! I want to do it, but life is to busy right now Undecided. Just out of curiosity would I have chance?
(2008-09-27, 04:22 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]OMG! I want to do it, but life is to busy right now Undecided. Just out of curiosity would I have chance?

Yeah, you would probably make a good candidate. Looking at your Mentor status, post count and Admin Lounge site I can see you know how to use MyBB and are also helpful. Smile

If life ever becomes less busy for you then you should consider joining our team. Smile

BMR777
Hey BMR777, I understand that I don't have a Mentor Status, Good Post Count, or anything like that.
But I'm willing to help if you like.
I have knowledge in CSS/HTML/PHP, and I own a Administration site too (Does that help..? Big Grin)
I can probably visit/help your site a hour each day if that's enough.
Again, I understand that I'm not a good candidate, but if it's a simple-minded person who can do the most basic of template editing, there's a perfect guy right here!
(2008-09-27, 03:36 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Hey BMR777, I understand that I don't have a Mentor Status, Good Post Count, or anything like that.
But I'm willing to help if you like.
I have knowledge in CSS/HTML/PHP, and I own a Administration site too (Does that help..? Big Grin)
I can probably visit/help your site a hour each day if that's enough.
Again, I understand that I'm not a good candidate, but if it's a simple-minded person who can do the most basic of template editing, there's a perfect guy right here!

You actually are a rather good candidate. I've seen your admin site and I am impressed with it. Also you are someone who uses MyBB on a daily basis so you are familiar with the interface and how to do things in it.

I'm basically looking for someone as backup so when demand for support is high I have someone who can help. As far as time goes, an hour a day may even be too much on most days. Most of the time things are quiet so some days they'll be one new support post and that's it. Other days they'll be a few posts and such. Plus up until now I have handled all the support, but it will be nice to have someone to help for busy times, mainly weekends.

Why don't you take a look at our recent MyBB 1.4 Support Requests and if you see them and you're like "Oh, I know the answer to that!" for the topics then go ahead and make an account on the Support Forums and PM me and I'll give you a try as a Trainee. Smile

BMR777