MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [NAB] No instant quick edit, multiquote or delete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ooh I found the 'Debug Javascript' option but it needs me to type some sort of command.
Mybb should consider adopting a policy about which browsers it supports for bug fixes. I don't see a reason why mybb should be working on bugs that have more to do with the beta software Chrome than it does Mybb. If something is in beta then the bug should be reported to Google instead.
(2008-10-25, 06:20 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Mybb should consider adopting a policy about which browsers it supports for bug fixes. I don't see a reason why mybb should be working on bugs that have more to do with the beta software Chrome than it does Mybb. If something is in beta then the bug should be reported to Google instead.

True, at first I didn't realise it was Chrome, thought the AJAX didn't give you all the buttons, but now I know it's Chrome, I just live with it.
(2008-10-25, 06:20 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see a reason why mybb should be working on bugs that have more to do with the beta software Chrome than it does Mybb.

We were just listing the problems. We cannot deny that there aren't any incompatibility issues between MyBB and Chrome Beta.
It looks like Chrome doesn't parse the Javascript sent via AJAX.

I'm not sure if this was intentionally the way Chrome made it (security reasons perhaps) or not.

Ryan
I hope it's a bug Toungue
Pages: 1 2