MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Learn MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2008-09-27, 09:10 PM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious, what does it offer that can't be got here?
Well, lot's of things I suppose.
But mainly this is all I can think of:
  • some people might not get along or like the staff here
  • They could have giveaway prizes (Like free domain names)
  • Some people who where banned here could go there.-Now this ones kinda iffy
  • Some people might get their questions answered better there -But you never know!

And the sites does look nice!
Also, anyone can say that there's 'nothing different' on any other unofficial MyBB site... like mybbcentral.com, that's mainly about plugins, some people might say that you can get plugins here so there's no point... but the plugins there are only available there, and that forum is successful. FirefoxWiz has a forum mainly about themes... some people might say you can get themes here so there's no point... but, again, the themes there may only available there, and that forum is successful. I don't think there is any forum where there isn't another one with similar stuff on it... I have seen many people struggle to get their forums going, so I want to try and help, and my forum will try to do that. True, some of the info can be found here, but not in the detail I will go into.
Pages: 1 2