MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cash MOD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cash Mod is something phpBB has. I used to use phpBB, but MyBB is way better. I want to know if anyone is able to make a Cash MOD for MyBB?

Cash MOD is virtual currency. Users can donate to each other. Super Mods and admins can edit anyone's money. There should be a place on the ACP where you can control all currency settings, like names, lottery, etc.

Cash MOD is one of the main reasons I hesitated when about to use MyBB.
MyPS - Offered by MyBBcentral and requires ($5 a year subscription(which is a good deal actually since Labrocca does make a lot of great mods).

MyCredits - Offered by MyBBsource and requires 10 posts. It's also a very stable beta I have only seen one problem and that's been fixed.
Well is there a free way to get it? I know phpBB offers a cost free method to install.
MyCredits is free. Then if you want MyPS for free you will have to talk to Labrocca.
Quote: I know phpBB offers a cost free method to install.

phpbb doens't offer anything free besides the base package...all the themes and add-ons are third party and not all addons for phpbb are free. Just to clarify that for you.
Speak of the devil Toungue.
No but this particular add-on is available for no charge (including post count) on that software. Not that I have a problem, it's just not what I think should happen.
It's not a matter of what you think should happen! The choice is entirely yours, you pay the reasonable $5 subscription, or post 10 posts, or not have the mod/plug in. These set ups were here long before you came along, and everyone else complies if they want to!
okay, okay, I get it! Didn't I just say I didn't have a problem? Dang, calm down.
(2008-09-27, 11:24 PM)Cultred Wrote: [ -> ]okay, okay, I get it! Didn't I just say I didn't have a problem? Dang, calm down.

You remind me of myself. I really dislike it when people offer mods that cost money that get installed into a free software. I don't care about post counts though much, but I'd choose to go without them. I'd never post again after the 10th or whatever post count once I got what I want.

Sorry for going off topic here, just felt like I should voice my own opinion as well.
Pages: 1 2