MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some wishes: HTML, forum depth on index page, new thread/post marking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've tried PR2 at home b4 upgrading it on my site and i like it so far. Especially i like the ability of making more detailed skins and plugins, can't wait to try that.Cool
But there still are some features I'd like to see in the final version:

1. I often use HTML in posts (for announcements and on the portal page). That's why I would like to see any HTML page shown in a post like in a browser without having to kill any line breaks. There should be a checkbox or something to switch to a "clean" HTML mode where only <br /> is a line break. Thus I wouldn't have to edit every post till the look is right. And updating wouldn't be such a pita.Wink

2. I'd like to be able to change the forum depth shown on the index page. On my board it makes sense to have sub-categories and a few forums in them that I would like to be easily accessible. I couldn't find any setting regarding this in the Admin CP, if it's there. Also, if that's not possible, there should be at least a mark before a sub-category if it contains unread threads/posts.

Any chances of seeing this in mybb 1.0 final?

Can
Forgot something:
It would also make sense to have an option within the permissions to allow only certain user groups to use HTML. Just for safety reasons...

Can