MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Admin PlayGround
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello i deleted the other one becuase it didnt have much of a rep and I did a sloppy job on it.

However I made a new one using a vBulletin theam and its a fast growing site. If you want to join then please do! Its new so i am opening up postions for super moderation.

About:

Its about admins/ moderators/ codes/ bannars exchange/ logo exchange/ MyBB tutorials/ showboating websites/ shareing experinces with other moderators or administrators/ camparing boards/ supporting boards/ free services/ users announcements/ networking with other boards, and more to come in the future!

http://www.mybbadminplayground.freemybb.com/index.php
something hilarious about a site about MyBB looking exactly like vBulletin

also you should consider getting a logo
I feel like I'm becoming Lufbra he's making me do the dirty work now Toungue.(Not saying he is bad just blunt and I do see why).

Now you have an admin forum but you don't change the logo. Also your hosted with a free service and to top it off don't even use a TLD.

I'm sorry to say I don't see to many experienced admins joining.
(2008-09-28, 04:54 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like I'm becoming Lufbra he's making me do the dirty work now Toungue.(Not saying he is bad just blunt and I do see why).

No point in beating around the bush. Smile

Quote:and its a fast growing site.

There's still only one member and very few posts!
Well while most of those free hosted forums never take off, some do. As a matter of fact a lot of those InvisionFree forums are successful...

Anyway, his forum could still take off if he was able to create amazing themes or plugins.

Good luck, but I'll agree that you need a better header image/theme. That VB theme isn't too good for a MyBB related site IMO.
Good luck, your going to need it.

A TLD, custom theme and a good logo are all going to increase your chances of succeeding, particularly on a topic such as website administration as you are kind of demonstrating poor website administration by using a freemybb forum.
(2008-09-30, 06:31 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck, your going to need it.

A TLD, custom theme and a good logo are all going to increase your chances of succeeding, particularly on a topic such as website administration as you are kind of demonstrating poor website administration by using a freemybb forum.

idk i have seen alot of successful free websites in my day it is however going to become a .com very soon.

Also as an update I have got a logo inserted.

[Image: AdminPlayGroundLogo.png]

Please join free and get admin advise and support.

http://www.mybbadminplayground.freemybb.com/index.php
Cool, your forum has quadrupled since I last looked.....But seriously, you should consider designing a theme of your own for the forums, or at least using one of the many that have already been created out there, there's many free ones available, just take the time to look around and choose one to your liking, the logo looks good as it is now, but not so good against the "default" theme.
(2008-10-05, 02:04 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, your forum has quadrupled since I last looked.....But seriously, you should consider designing a theme of your own for the forums, or at least using one of the many that have already been created out there, there's many free ones available, just take the time to look around and choose one to your liking, the logo looks good as it is now, but not so good against the "default" theme.

I have to agree a little bit there. I will ask my service provider for good theams yeah Big Grin
Don't they have any others that are readily accessible for you?

Are you not allowed to upload any themes?
Pages: 1 2