MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Successful install to Brinkster?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm developing a commercial website at Brinkster.com. The hosting is on a Window's server with Php and MySQL installed. The install gets to the point where it appears that the tables are getting created properly but these error messages appear at the top of the page and the next step of populating the tables does not work:

Warning: fopen(../inc/config.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in c:\Sites\Single19\simulatingart\webroot\mybb\install\index.php on line 424

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in c:\Sites\Single19\simulatingart\webroot\mybb\install\index.php on line 425

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in c:\Sites\Single19\simulatingart\webroot\mybb\install\index.php on line 426

Where in the code are the references to c:\sites\single19? Are these actual directory locations at the hosting service or just a variable I need to edit in some of the php code?

Art Martin
Called up my hosting service and they were able to set permissions for the folders I'd installed into so the board is up and running. Seems like the main page is missing the styles for formatting so that's my next hurdle. Probably missed something in the FTP upload.

Art