MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with created categories and forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have myBB installed in a directory named forum, and i just finished most of the configuration part. But, when i tried to make a Forum named Rules in the category Main forum, it gave me the 404 error, file not found.
At a forum named Test, it looked like this:
Not Found

The requested URL /forum/test-f-9.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.5 Server at www.hazardforum.atzend.com Port 80.

My forum's address is www.hazardforum.atzend.com.
When i go to my hoster's file manager, i don't see any "test-f-9.html" file, and i don't know why when i make a forum from my admin CP it doesn't create the .html file it requires(for ex test-f-9 or rules-f-3), i have CHMODed all the files it said to, and system health says it's all fine....

My plug-ins are:
Akismet
Board Messages
Miss You Mail
SEO links
and Mail on activation.

Please help, it worked fine until now. Can i configure something to fix this, or must i delete everything and start again?SadConfused
seo links plugin?
I think this plugin have it's own .htaccess file, make sure you uploaded it correctly.
or contact the plugin author or even disaple this plugin
(2008-09-28, 04:33 PM)pepotiger Wrote: [ -> ]seo links plugin?
I think this plugin have it's own .htaccess file, make sure you uploaded it correctly.
or contact the plugin author or even disaple this plugin

No, it doesn't have it's own htaccess but i did have to write something at the end of that file, that might be the problem, since i think that plugin is kinda redirecting all new forums to different addresses... thanks i'll try to disable it and delete the script i wrote at the end of htaccess.

pepotiger in my opinion you're a genius! Thanks a lot now it works just fine
thanks for your sweet openion mate Smile
enjoy your day