MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sitemap Generator v1.4.0RC2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Does this work with 1.43? I installed in on my forum and got this message:

This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.4.3
I also get this error

"This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.4.3"

Please help, I really need this plugin to work
I dunno if this plugin is compatible with 1.4.3 or not, but MyBB checks compatibility by reading a value in the plugin mapping that also contains version number and description. If you set

"compatibility" => "1403"

maybe it will just work. If the compatibility before was for 14xx there is a good chance that it may.
(2008-11-18, 04:11 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]I dunno if this plugin is compatible with 1.4.3 or not, but MyBB checks compatibility by reading a value in the plugin mapping that also contains version number and description. If you set

"compatibility" => "1403"

maybe it will just work. If the compatibility before was for 14xx there is a good chance that it may.

Thank You so much Blush
"compatibility" => "1403" worked great - thank you
Hey mavericck, I just wanted to say thanks for this mod, it works perfectly! I can't wait for the SEO to be re-added!
Quote:This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.4.3

What do you tell?

It is compatibily with myb 1.4.x, i tested it and it worked very well.
From now on, i'll have a bit more time to spend improving this plugin, and adding the spicefuse seo integration. Please wait for the stable release Wink

To fix the incompatibilty issue, change the compatibility string to 14* as seen in previous posts.

Cheers

mavericck
wow, it is greatfully
ha,i need this~

edit:2008.12.6
I have already translated into a Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
Compatible with 1404
can any one give me 1.4.4 supported site map
Read the posts 2 posts above. Just edit the file and change the compatibility in the file to 14*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11