MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sitemap Generator v1.4.0RC2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Google only removes things from their database that can't be found anymore (404 error), and only if this 404 error persists for a long time (you can find lots of no longer existing pages in the Google cache).
I have found another reasion it gives the odd dates. If the forum dont have any threads posted, it will create them 1969 dates for them threads.

Thats the only issue I have.

Thanks for this mod.
Question ?

what is the purpose for this mod or what can this mod do for our own forums ?

anything thats helpful for my forum i will add so just need more info on this mod, thank you Blush
If you don't know what a sitemap it... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sitemap
thanks MattR very imnteresting to know what i just leanrt this will be added to my site
It is successfully installed and activated
but when i clicked the sitemap link at the footer it went to a 404 error
no sitemap.xml in the directory ..

how do i enable this plugin?
It says its not compatible with 1.4?
i have it installed on MyBB 1.4.4

its working fine on mine Cool
If you read through the thread you'll see you have to change the compatibility setting in the file to 14*
I may be being a bit dumb, but when I have full installed and activated this plugin I can't seem to see how you use it. There's not mention of it in the control panel apart from on the plugin page and all you can do is either activate it or deactivate. What should I be seeing change?

Thanks

Stuart
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11