MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBresource.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://mybbresource.com/

I'm currently looking for some help in developing this forum. If youre interested please register and contact me.
Also, I'm open to any comments on the design so far. Not much, but it's still being worked on.
Nice! Try adding a Community Category which includes General Chat, Introduction, etc.
Sorry, can't help. Already helping with 2/3 websites right now.
I'll be adding that soon. I just want to get a few themes and what not up first so it will draw people in to register.
K, did you make that theme yourself?
(2008-09-28, 11:58 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]K, did you make that theme yourself?

Yeah it's going to be a lot better though. Right now I'm on linux so I'm lackign photoshop and all that good stuff.
Ah, I see. Well, good luck!
Thanks Big Grin
Quote:
So, as of now I'm looking for some help in developing MyBB Resource. I"m currently looking for people interested in creating themes that will be available for download as well as someone who knows how to make plugins.

The above is a part of the only post in your forum so far which was posted "Today 02:54 AM". Wouldn't it be in your own interest to start adding stuff to the forum that'd "attract" folks into signing up and start using the forum? I mean, with the way it looks now, how can you expect folks to sign up to an "empty" forum?
(2008-09-29, 04:13 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:
So, as of now I'm looking for some help in developing MyBB Resource. I"m currently looking for people interested in creating themes that will be available for download as well as someone who knows how to make plugins.

The above is a part of the only post in your forum so far which was posted "Today 02:54 AM". Wouldn't it be in your own interest to start adding stuff to the forum that'd "attract" folks into signing up and start using the forum? I mean, with the way it looks now, how can you expect folks to sign up to an "empty" forum?

If you read more into this forum I said I'm working on themes right now that I can put up for download.
In that case you should've waited till there was some content before showing the site off. First impressions are important.