MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FreeAds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Purpose: FreeAds is a brand new site designed to help promote your site.

URL: http://yourfreeads.co.cc

Note: Because we are new, the first 5 people to register and send me a pm on the site will receive a free block ad for one week. Advertising on FreeAds is free anyway, but there will be no post count required to advertise for these 5 people.
I'm sorry, but I doubt a lot of people will register on sites who have a subdomain.
I really recommend you to buy a TLD.
It says that your theme was created by Cosmic Studios but i am 100% sure that theme was made by Justin S. so i think you had better fix that up.
It is, but it's only customized by Cosmic Studios (_Andrew's Website)
(2008-09-28, 11:38 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]It is, but it's only customized by Cosmic Studios (_Andrew's Website)

To bad he is breaking the license on Afresh.(It's a bad way to start a design site that for sure(I mean it's like stealing work, actually it is))

Quote:You May NOT:
- Remove the creator's copyright at ANY TIME
- Redistribute the theme without the creator's written permission
- Redistribute a modified version of the theme without creator's written permission
- Claim the theme as your own work
- Use the buttons in the GDK / included in the package in another theme or work
Yeah, it is. I'm thinking _Andrew didn't remove it though...he wouldn't do that...
I didn't remove any copyrights. I am using a different template with the theme though, until I get the errors corrected on the proper one. Is that allowed?
Quote:I'm sorry, but I doubt a lot of people will register on sites who have a subdomain.
I really recommend you to buy a TLD.

I have a TLD (waiting for DNS to transfer), as well as other sites that are on subdomains. Some of which are extremely successful. You don't need a Top Level Domain to have a great site.
The theme you have now is ok but the afresh copyright was modified with isn't allowed Wink.
But I didn't modify it, it was just the copyright from the other template I was using...which has been fixed now. Sorry if I offended anyone.
I understand just letting you know Wink.
Pages: 1 2