MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem in Forum Stats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a very empty forum at the minute, but there is a thread that has had 1 reply, and under 'Most Replied To Threads', it isn't listed, the top 3 all have 0 replies. Same for 'Most Viewed Threads', the thread in question has 53 views, whereas the most viewed thread in the stats has 36 views. I recounted the stats and it didn't fix it... could it be because the thread is closed??
is it closed? yes the stats page didn't include closed topics
and topics that in private forums..
(2008-09-28, 09:52 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]I have a very empty forum at the minute, but there is a thread that has had 1 reply, and under 'Most Replied To Threads', it isn't listed, the top 3 all have 0 replies. Same for 'Most Viewed Threads', the thread in question has 53 views, whereas the most viewed thread in the stats has 36 views. I recounted the stats and it didn't fix it... could it be because the thread is closed??

Could you not have tried it out by reopening the topic? lol...

Surely even a closed topic should be included in the forum stats Undecided
Yeah I should have re-opened it but to be totally honest that never occured to me Toungue It was late...

And I agree closed topics should be in the stats.
(2008-09-29, 09:36 AM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I should have re-opened it but to be totally honest that never occured to me Toungue It was late...

And I agree closed topics should be in the stats.

11pm past your bedtime, lol Toungue

Only kidding - closed topics (in my opinion) form quite a vital part in a forum. For example, if I put forum rules as a sticky and it has thousands of views, but it's closed from posting... I'd definitely like that to be in the forum stats Undecided
Angel

Ok, now it's showing in the stats... bit weird that it didn't even after I recounted the stats but hey.