MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Display the users avatar next to "last post by"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I am wondering whereabouts in the template settings are the codes for "last post by: {username}" and wondering if it will be easy to change it to "last post by {username}{small version of username's avatar}" if you know what I mean?

Unless of course, there is a setting in the ACP or a mod has been released and I'm not aware?

I basically need this effect:
this is not a default feature, it's better to request it in the plugins requests section..
(2008-09-29, 02:06 AM)pepotiger Wrote: [ -> ]this is not a default feature, it's better to request it in the plugins requests section..

He only asked whereabouts it is in the templates Undecided

It's in the forumbit templates - take a look through them and you'll find what you're looking for. You might need to fiddle a bit with the coding side though...
no he want to know how to do it, not where to find the required template Toungue

(2008-09-29, 12:20 AM)classixuk Wrote: [ -> ]{username}" and wondering if it will be easy to change it to "last post by {username}{small version of username's avatar}" if you know what I mean?

Unless of course, there is a setting in the ACP or a mod has been released and I'm not aware?

I basically need this effect:
(2008-09-29, 12:20 AM)classixuk Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I am wondering whereabouts in the template settings are the codes for "last post by: {username}" and wondering if it will be easy to change it to "last post by {username}{small version of username's avatar}" if you know what I mean?

"How" isn't used at all in his post... Sleepy

It shouldn't be that hard to do but I'm sure there's a mod that does *something* like this. If not, you could do with altering templates and giving it ago. The avatar information is stored in the users table of the database...
i want this plugin too.. anyone?
problem solve. thanks to mybbhack. if anyone like this plugin go here http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthre...713&page=2