MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderator Errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, this might be quite a big bug in PR2.

Basically, I want to assign me 5 mods to be moderators of certain forums. To do this I go into "Manage Forums" in the Admin panel and click on the forum I want to add a mod to, and then enter the name of the mod.

Then I go to the nect forum I want the moderator to moderate and enter their name again, except a message comes up saying:

"This user is already a moderator of the forum"

So basically my mods can only moderate 1 forum each...which sucks because there are quite a few of them on my website.

Please either tell me what I'm doing wrong, or if it is a bug can you come up with a fix for it?

Thanx
Its already been fixed. Search the bug forum first please.
I really think a thread with all the "fixes" that you have to go in and do yourself should be created.

I know I get confused because when someone says it has already been fixed I assume that means it has already been fixed in the current distribution not that there is a fix for it somewhere on the boards that I have to implement myself.

Here's the the thread to the fix btw.

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...6#pid23256
For the record, when a thread with a normal bug report is marked fixed, it means its been fixed in SVN (subversion, a tool the developers use) or resolved as not a bug in MyBB but perhaps the Admins fault. If a security patch/fix is released, then it is patched in distributed download as well as available on these forums for download.