MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Movie-247 forum, reveiw???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello, i am the admin of Movie-247.net i would like to know what you think about the site.
it is still not very big yet but forums take time Smile
can you comment on the theme??

i have brought it, custom made by someone Big Grin

here is the link www.Movie-247.net
It does take a long time loading up!
site looks alright however as noted it sure does take AGES to load.

but it seems to take a long time just to connect before any images or content is properly downloaded so i would look at moving host if possible. a slow loading site is off putting especially for new visitors that you're after at the moment
I looked, and seeing that you support the viewing and downloading of films. This should be closed.
That site is condoning watching and downloadingm films that are in the cinema for free. that my friend is not legal.
http://www.movie-247.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3

Every catagory there shows movies. Illegal.
yes,i have contacted my host about the slowness that was happening yesterday and they said they are unstable at the moment Confused and they will be switching servers soon to make it more stable Big Grin
Mate, it is illegal you cant just watch films online. Netflix is different you pay for it and they own the licences, you are wrong, Sorry.
(2008-09-30, 05:49 PM)tomdickandharry Wrote: [ -> ]That's not illegal. Netflix lets you watch movies online.

look how dumb you are
LOL. i think he should just leave the post mate. Doesn't appear to have much of an idea on copyrights.
Pages: 1 2