MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: vbulletin 3.7 support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi Guys

Just curious as to how long you think it will be before the merge software will work on vbulletin 3.7? I want to convert to mybb asap Smile

Thanks
The 1.4 version of the Merge System will work with vB 3.7.
Can you give me the link to it, because on this page...http://www.mybboard.net/downloads/merge-system it only shows version 1.0 RC3 and says it's for vb 3.6

Thanks.
That's because it's not released yet.
I hate to ask, but is there an ETA for that? A wild guess? At least a When It's Done?
No, there isn't an ETA. However, we just need sufficient testing at this point
I have a vb forum with 500 members and 420,000 posts that is patiently awaiting being converted to MyBB. Smile
monacelli, your forum could greatly assist us in testing the vB module for the Merge System? Would it be possible to use it for testing (Obviously we wouldn't use your live forum)
Ryan.

I'm guessing you're probably not working on converters for beta forum software, from reading this in the download section "Additional modules will be available for other software once they're declared as stable." but in the off chance you are, I have a smaller forum running SMF 2, with 5,000 posts and 110 members, if you're working on an SMF 2 converter, I'd be happy to bug test it for you. If you don't have an SMF 2 converter in the works, then disregard this. Smile
(2008-10-01, 11:08 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]monacelli, your forum could greatly assist us in testing the vB module for the Merge System? Would it be possible to use it for testing (Obviously we wouldn't use your live forum)

Indeed, that would be a possibility. I will PM you for further details.
Pages: 1 2 3