MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [vote] for release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm making a media forum and we are doing a very unique design and it wont really look anything like mybb... so yea i might make a premade one giving credit to my forum. screenshots coming soon.. Please reply saying if I should release as a premade, and why.

Header...
[Image: screenshotkd5.png]
No using any image for anything that is posted here as I did make them and they are mine... Copyright to me
Release it please
Umm a screenshot or more detail on what it will actually look like. Because right now I have no idea of what to expect.Toungue
Yeah, I'd like a little preview/screenshot Smile
Preview for header posted
this might have to be paid one as its taking a lot of work..
well there aren't many paid themes in mybb yet, and people would just go with the free as to actually paying for one. I am sure that you worked hard and all and please don't make it paid.
Eh, can hardly see it.
Just release it if you want to, and don't release it if you don't want to. No need to poll us and show us some tiny screenshot in order to "test the water". :\
whats so special about it?
Err... I have seen 0 paid (non-unique) themes for MyBB and would like that strong little 0 to stand. The coding architecture is quite amazing though. I'd say release it free but, it being so unique and you say it was a very hard feat, so I say no.