MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Forum Exchange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.theforumexchange.com/index.php

Well rather than competing with everybody. I mean there are so many gaming sites, etc already. So no need for me to start another one when thousands already exists. So I got an idea. Like free advertising kind of. Instead of competing if I made a place where everyone can share their sites and we can exchange ideas, posts, etc. Rather that competing.

Cuz most site call me mentioning my sites spam. Plus nobody want's to take away business from their site. No you can mention all the sites you want. And plus somebody else might see your site and want to start posting.

Well you get the idea. And yes that is a custom theme. Except buttons originally made by FFW of course. I did the rest. I just started on the 28th so I'm brand new.
Very nice website! I just registered.
I'm also interested in applying for an affiliation/partnership with your website if you want to.
My website is www.DiscussAdmin.com.
Well thanks for joining. Please post you site in the exchange post section and I'll be more than happy to join. Oh, and how is my theme?
OK, I just decided to reskin. Let me know what you think?
OK, the purple wasn't really suiting. So I reskinned. Light blue. New theme.
Ugh...never make it so the text reaches all the way to the edge of the skin (like the copyrigt), add a little padding. And don't make it full screen either...full screen forums look bad.
OK, I skinned 1 more time. And yes I asked ivgeo. They said it was ok to change the colors and icons.
cool forum, I registered too
Ok, I found a new skin looks much better now.
The old skin looked nice too Smile