MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avatar background
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, can somebody help me, I want to make the background of the avatar to be transparent or suit the skin of forum whenever he/she's avatar is not a full color, because it always automatically become black when the avatar is not full.
I think I know what you mean, can you post a screenshot of where it isn't how you want it??
I 'think' you might need to edit the actual avatar.

Like this:

[Image: 35clchv.jpg]

This shows transparent whatever background it's on, because some effect was added on photoshop or something.

But I might be wrong.
yeah your wrong I tried in other forums the avatar, and the color suited in the skin.
There's quite a big list of things that could be wrong, which means the avatar will show a black background instead of transparent.

The picture should be a transparent GIF file, which Matt rightly points out, the background is normally taken out with PS (or something similiar) and then you can put it anywhere and it matches the skin. You could also save it as a .png file which also has the same effect.

Basically, if you want it so that everyone's avatar is like this, then it's impossible. Each individual picture needs to be edited and the background removed...