MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Profile Page?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I was wondering, will anyone develop this idea into a mod?

A lot of people voted it to be a good idea (inc me) Big Grin

I think it would be a good mod to add to the MyBB software.
I'm all for overhauling the profiles, but IPB's is really really bloated. I think VB's is a lot better: http://audentio.com/forums/member.php?u=2
I hate vB's profile system, I'd go for an IPB one any day.
(2008-09-30, 08:49 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]I hate vB's profile system, I'd go for an IPB one any day.

Can you explain why?

The fact that every tab in the IPB profile displays "loading" is enough to turn me off of it.
Yeah but something similar would be good for MyBB though.
Well, we could always add each of the features of both into one mod and take out that extra "loading..." stuff. That way, everything's okay. The profile is very advanced and MyBB gets a higher rating.

Those are just my views.
Bah! It's all a bunch of useless stuff. Although I know nickman had some sort of mod like this planned not sure what happened to it though.
I'd like to see a more advanced profile MOD, too; something similar to vB's tabs would be cool.
Me too....it should also include the friends list (buddies) like in Ip.Board, who viewed the profile and the number of hits.
Yes, a real MOD developer should attempt to plan this out... ESPECIALLY if so many people agree.
Pages: 1 2