MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: attachment adminproblem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

When i uncheck the option to allow atachment in groups and save the changes I get this error message:

Quote:MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'canaddusermappin' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE mybb_usergroups SET type='1', title='Ăšjonc', description='', namestyle='{username}', usertitle='', stars='0', starimage='images/star.gif', image='', isbannedgroup='0', canview='1', canviewthreads='1', canviewprofiles='1', candlattachments='1', canpostthreads='1', canpostreplys='1', canpostattachments='0', canratethreads='1', caneditposts='1', candeleteposts='1', candeletethreads='1', caneditattachments='1', canpostpolls='1', canvotepolls='1', canusepms='1', cansendpms='1', cantrackpms='0', candenypmreceipts='0', pmquota='50', maxpmrecipients='1', cansendemail='1', maxemails='3', canviewmemberlist='1', canviewcalendar='1', canaddevents='1', canbypasseventmod='0', canmoderateevents='0', canviewonline='1', canviewwolinvis='0', canviewonlineips='0', cancp='0', issupermod='0', cansearch='1', canusercp='1', canuploadavatars='1', canchangename='0', showforumteam='0', usereputationsystem='1', cangivereputations='1', reputationpower='1', maxreputationsday='5', attachquota='1024', cancustomtitle='0', canwarnusers='0', canreceivewarnings='1', maxwarningsday='3', canmodcp='0', canviewgames='1', canplaygames='1', canviewusermap='1', canaddusermappin='' WHERE gid='2'

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.
Try deactivating the map plugin you have.

The error mentions 'Unknown column 'canaddusermappin' in 'field list'' and the error says:

`canaddusermappin`=''

There should be something inside the ''.

If deactivating it doesn't fix it, we can look into it further.
I thought mySQL doesn't like "nothing" being used as a value...?

If deactivating doesn't work then you simply need to alter the query to use whatever the existing value is... unless it's updating it... Undecided
(2008-09-30, 03:56 PM)Tom.M Wrote: [ -> ]I thought mySQL doesn't like "nothing" being used as a value...?

That's only if MySQL is in strict mode and the column exists and there isn't a "NOT NULL default ''" clause
(2008-09-30, 04:29 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]That's only if MySQL is in strict mode and the column exists and there isn't a "NOT NULL default ''" clause

Good stuff Rolleyes glad I'm not totally losing my mind...
Having the same issue. It's a problem with the usermap plugin.
Yeah, seems to be the settings for the user to add some sort of pin the the map.