MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I Need Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, another problem with my version of MyBB...

EVERY time I go onto the Admin CP, it tells me to login to continue. That's normal. But then, every time I navigate to a new page, it asks me to login again. This messes me up while editing templates because clicking a template name, it'll ask me to login. Then it'll say something like No Template Selected or something. Is there a way this problem can be diagnosed?

My forums can be found here
Sounds like a cookie problem ... are you sure your cookie domain is correct?
Well, how would change it? Is it by going into ./inc/config.php? Let me check.
No, it's not ./inc/config.php.

It won't let me configure any settings, so I need to know the file it's in...
No, inc/settings.php then, once you've done that, update them via the ACP in the Configuration page (yes again)
It won't let me do that. It makes me login again. Once I login, it takes me to the login page of the Configuration section.
Well once they're right in ./inc/settings.php, you should able to get into the ACP to change them again.
Meaning that it makes me login again. Once I've logged in a second time, to takes me to Board Settings page.
Well then they still can't be right in settings.php.
Still not working; my code for the cookies:
$settings['cookiedomain'] = ".thepokemon.freehostia.com/forums";
$settings['cookiepath'] = "/";
RolleyesRolleyes Remove the /forums from the first one, change the second one to /forums/
Pages: 1 2