MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way that I can hire/get help from a staff member or something to upgrade my forum to 1.4?

I have worked on this forum for 3 years and it would totally suck to lose everything because I have no idea what I am doing.
Most people on here are willing to do it for free. If they aren't a staff member, you can check their post count and view some of their older posts to determine if you trust them or not. It's not hard to do at all and as long as you do a complete backup before hand you have nothing to worry about. Wink
But I would need a total walkthrough of what to do, because I really have no idea.
I can update it to 1.4... everything more than that will be needed to done by yourself. I can not skin your forum again, or install plugins and such. That's something that you'll have to do yourself.

I'll update it to 1.4 if you want.
Are you still willing to help? If so, I am willing to take you up on the offer to upgrade for me. Big Grin