MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: dark vibe v.2 theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You can edit it things like: logo, make the skin wider/smaller, the global.css
Quote:/-----------------------------------
1.4 Update

Template Code: 3

Dark Vibe v2 Skin © Drift
------------------------------------/

Theme Altering/Modify
-----------------------
Do not edit this theme in any way without the author's permission.

This theme contains an image set, those are only to be used with this theme and not any other.

Theme Redistribution
----------------------
Please note that redistribution of this theme is strictly prohibited. The themes posted here at MT may only be found there and not anywhere else.

Theme Copyright
-----------------------
This theme contains an author's copyright (Skinned by MarvelThemes). You may not remove nor modify the copyright AT ANY TIME.
This disclaimer is so clear "Do not edit this theme in any way without the author's permission", isn't it ?
Logo in use is not the logo's themes properties and adapt an other is necessary a change of the original.
Furthermore, this theme have a forgetting: where the "get new message" link is ?
Could you post the download here?

its not sending me the activation code at marvelthemes
(2008-10-25, 09:43 PM)Spacio Wrote: [ -> ]This disclaimer is so clear "Do not edit this theme in any way without the author's permission", isn't it ?
Logo in use is not the logo's themes properties and adapt an other is necessary a change of the original.

I have to update that part soon. I don't care people modify the theme Toungue / just the part about the image set, redistribution, and theme copyright
Feel free to edit as you please

Quote:Furthermore, this theme have a forgetting: where the "get new message" link is ?

its already there

Inbox (Unread 1, Total 2)

Quote:Could you post the download here?

its not sending me the activation code at marvelthemes

its probably your email, just post what username is and I'll activate it
(2008-10-25, 11:45 PM)Bless Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Furthermore, this theme have a forgetting: where the "get new message" link is ?

its already there

Inbox (Unread 1, Total 2)
It is not for my private messages but the forum's threads and posts.
The real link is: "http://mybboardforum.com/search.php?action=getnew" (for example: "View New Posts" in http://community.mybboard.net).

Thanks for your beautiful job but I think you were to hard with your first disclaimer.
I'm a new remarks: I can't be logout !
Do you have got an idea ?
where i can download this theme for 1.4 ...?
What happened to this great theme?
Could you post the download link here?
[/quote]Ok, well,

I downloaded it, then uploaded it to my forums,

and it doesnt work!

heres the problem:

I have same problem
I can't solve it
[Image: 2pzh0gl.gif]
I need it
Pages: 1 2 3