MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quicktheme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quicktheme doesn't work. It's just a demo board. But it won't let me change. I have said the bluetfe default. But when I select any other it doesn't change. I have not said force on users.

http://www.sidhudesign.com/ftest/ftest1/index.php
Quicktheme is a modification for myBB - so you're better off contacting the Author.

Yeah sure, he'll probably check this thread, but you're better off asking in the official support thread for his modifications.
May sound like a stupid question but are you sure the image paths for the different themes are indeed different?? Otherwise it might just look like the same theme as it's using the same images.

Does it change when you edit it in your Options in the UCP??
Yes all different.
What about my second question??
If I change yellow to default it changes in my browser. If I change path when I edit theme nothing changes. Never did from the beginning. I have to go in to edit theme and edit global.css in advanced mode and change all the paths.

Or log in and fiddle with it for your self.

admin

It's only a demo board so no bigee.
No ideas.
I had trouble with this so i thought i'd post my problem and solution incase it helped others.

I have set my portal page as my main page for visitors (edited portal.php to index.php and index.php to forums.php etc) and visitors/guests can only see my portal page.

It was this that was causing my problem so i opened up the quicktheme.php and edited ...
$plugins->add_hook("index_start", "quicktheme_update");
to
$plugins->add_hook("portal_start", "quicktheme_update");

and now visitors have the default theme and logged in members of all ranks can choose. Big Grin