MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need an Admin for an operating system website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Myself and another member here are in the process of producing a new website based around operating systems, http://www.os-web.net . Unfortunately we are both quite busy and have decided we require another admin to help finish and run the site.

It is about 3/4 done but there are still alot of things to be done and in fact we have a list of things to do so the new Admin will be required to help us finish the site and stay on to administrate once the site is done as well as occasionally post operating system news on the home page blog.

The site will be "In partnership" with www.creativehoster.net and points on os-web will count on creative hoster. There may be other perks from creative hoster for our admins to :p

Candidates must:

*Be familiar with MYBB and Wordpress

*Have a good grasp of Html and CSS as they will be required to make some changes to the MYBB and Wordpress themes (i have already done most of the custom theme on both MYBB and Wordpress but a few small things need to be done and i am tired of always being the only one who can theme :p)

*Have an interest in Operating Systems and have had significant experience with two out of the three (Linux, Windows and Mac) operating systems. (A Mac user is preferred as both Andy and i are Linux and Windows users.)

*Understand what it takes and the basics of forum moderation.

*Be fluent in English and have reasonable writing skills.

Note: We are still using 1.2 and will be until Myplaza is released for 1.4.

If you wish to apply then either post here or PM me.

Cheers, Tim.
Hmm...just to let you know, Zinga Burga isn't updated MyPlaza at all.
Really! Thats a pain, well i have a mybb central subscription so i guess i will wait untill labrocca has made a few more modules for myps then update.
I am still looking, i suppose i would be able to lower my standard a little so a high level of html/css skills is not crucial but a basic knowledge would be required.
Position filled.