MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free Hosting For Posting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
###EDITED!###

That actually sounded kinda cool...

Anyways, I don't think this will get anyones attention but its worth a shot.

I got some "General Forums" that I am setting up for Australian users (Your prob not Australian, but I think for the population of the forums we can look over this).

Anyways, I need some people to start making posts. This is where you come in. In exchange for you posting MINIMUM 10 posts daily, you will get free cPanel hosting.

100mb space
5 gig bandwidth
5 MySql databases
unlimited e-mail accounts etc etc

This will be a continuous thing, so as long as your hosted, you need to be posting.

The other offer is 200 posts on the forums in exchange for a domain name.

If anyone is interested please reply here. PM me if you don't want to reply here. 3 domains to give away and 10 hosting accounts.

Thanks.
So is a domain included in this? Like a .com or .net or only domain parking?
I'm interested in a domain, but I have hosting that I'm happy with. Where do I post?
Domain is not included. But if you have one, you can link it to the free account.

If you all just want a domain, I think I may be able to set something like that up. But it seems like a lot of work for just a domain name?

Get back to me with your ideas.
(2008-10-02, 07:26 AM)Peter.D Wrote: [ -> ]100mb space
5 gig bandwidth
your own domain (if you have one, just point your nameservers to it)
5 MySql databases
unlimited e-mail accounts etc etc
I think you might be a little more reliable and trustworthy than some of those free domain services.
That also seems like a lot of work to go through for that kind of hosting, imo.
I think people would be more willing to take up your offer if you were offering domain names as you can get the specs you are offering for free with no posting already but there isnt really anywhere that you can genuinley get free domain names.
Lol, ok. I am probable gonna regret doing this BUT

Whoever is willing to post 10 times a day on the forum (and you must speak english fluently), you will get this

Your own .com .net or .org (Yes, I will buy it for you)
The hosting plan I mentioned earlier.

3 to trade.

Thanks.
So how many days is this for? I think for a domain name people would probably be willing to make 100 2 sentence posts (not per day obviously, in one go).
I am not sure anymore lol

At DP I can get people to post for 5c per post. So I am thinking now you can either

Get a free domain name and make 200 posts on the forums, OR get a hosting plan and need to continuously post on the forums for the life of your hosting plan. Or am I asking too much? I want to figure out something with all of you and come to an agreement.

Cheers!
Thats perfect, i think people would be perfectly happy to do that. (BTW, i don't have time to take up your offer i was just helping you to find an offer that people would go for).

Good luck with your site Smile
Pages: 1 2