MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How did you find my new SMF style ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<Deleted>
I'm pretty sure I've seen this, but you'd need the original author's permission to convert and release it.
"Hi all,

I was working on the SMF to MyBB Themes , I'm created a new style from SMF. It's name is Outline.I don't think to share it.It's just only comments."
You made it? Even the images, I guess not.
(2008-10-04, 03:15 PM)sufyan Wrote: [ -> ]"Hi all,

I was working on the SMF to MyBB Themes , I'm created a new style from SMF. It's name is Outline.I don't think to share it.It's just only comments."
You made it? Even the images, I guess not.

Sorry for my bad English.I'm Turkish and sometimes it's getting trouble to me Sad
Either way you need to fix the copy right on the default theme at least(didn't look at others). As it has to have

Quote:Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2008 MyBB Group.
in the footer Wink.
It's OK mate Wink. ^^-> I think it must be in the Turkish Translation of it? Or is there only a english download available?
(2008-10-07, 09:46 PM)sufyan Wrote: [ -> ]It's OK mate Wink. ^^-> I think it must be in the Turkish Translation of it? Or is there only a english download available?

Well his forum doesn't even have that. If it did I wouldn't have said anything as either way it would have looked similar and linked back to MyBB, but there is no link back to MyBB in the footer thus the copyright is removed. And since I see many forums that are translated still keep it I'm pretty sure it's not the translations but the template. I've never seen the template anywhere else and well it's still required no matter what language(maybe translated but required).