MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Would like a similar theme as Unreal Black
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
but with white text.

I have asked the creator in like 5 or 6 pms if I it is ok that I change all the text in the posts and descriptions to white and which templates to fix that in.

But I haven't gotten any answer. And still it says when you download it that he wants you to pm him if you have any question relating to the theme.
Just change the text yourself, nobody's going to have an issue with you customizing your theme.
but the thing is that i don't know which templates to change it in. Like the text in the posts. And in the forum descriptions. and the names of the threads in the different sections.
(2008-10-02, 07:15 PM)helpseeker Wrote: [ -> ]but the thing is that i don't know which templates to change it in. Like the text in the posts. And in the forum descriptions. and the names of the threads in the different sections.

This is all in global.css
thank you.
oh sorry ive been ignoring pms for awhile. Yeah do whatever you want with my themes. I dont care. You can even release them as your own.
Well, I can't find which global template to change the fontcolor in.
global css...

what excatly do you want changed? Please be descriptive.