MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Here Is My Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Link To My Site
I edited Audentio theme for my site needs
still give creadit
http://www.hify.us/forum.php
any one give suggestion?
Very nice! Maybe change the background, but otherwise, very very nice!
That's an Audentio theme not mine at all. Looks good overall though.
Thanks you very much i will see what i can do about the background
i am so sorry i give credit to Audentio for his great work
Do members see all the "download ringtones" crap, or is that just for guests to see?

The header/ banner area looks horrible from a "guests" point of view.
(2008-10-03, 01:20 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Do members see all the "download ringtones" crap, or is that just for guests to see?

The header/ banner area looks horrible from a "guests" point of view.

Quote:Do members see all the "download ringtones" crap, or is that just for guests to see?
I think that is google ads you talking about on the sidebar.

Quote:The header/ banner area looks horrible from a "guests" point of view.
I think you might be the only one saying this
Quote:I think you might be the only one saying this

That doesn't mean the others are right. Toungue
(2008-10-03, 09:53 PM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I think you might be the only one saying this

That doesn't mean the others are right. Toungue

you are right that's your point of view, what you think
which shouldn't really bother me
anyways thanks for your bad comment
That is not a bad comment and it should bother you because he is giving you excellent advice, he just put it a little bluntly.

I think what he is trying to say is that he would prefer you to switch your google adsense ads to text only as for a start it shows more of them so there is more chance they will appeal to someone and secondly it generally does not show those ring tone scams and i agree with lufbra about that.
(2008-10-03, 11:12 PM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]That is not a bad comment and it should bother you because he is giving you excellent advice, he just put it a little bluntly.

I think what he is trying to say is that he would prefer you to switch your google adsense ads to text only as for a start it shows more of them so there is more chance they will appeal to someone and secondly it generally does not show those ring tone scams and i agree with lufbra about that.

all right thanks and i will change them to text ads
Pages: 1 2