MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Username left and post right in thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay... You all know the PHPBB standard look?

Where the username+avatar+postcount etc is in the left, and where the post is on the right.

Does anyone know where to edit that? Cant find it 1-2-3 in the template editor...

Any typs?

Thanks Smile
this looks like poop on phpBB and will look even worse on myBB
In phpBB (which was my favorite before I discovered MyBB), the post count and all is on the left side. I like it in that fashion. So, to do it, go to Admin CP >> Configuration >> Show Thread Options >> Display posts using the classic layout. There is one problem. It only changes the settings for new users and guests only. If you want all of your user to have it, encourage them to go to User CP >> Edit Options >> Show Thread Options >> *check the Show Posts in Classic Layout*.

Thanks a whole lot to Matt_ for giving me the idea in the first place.
oh damn i thought he was talking about phpBB3's nonsense with the postbit on the right

my bad
(2008-10-02, 10:58 PM)Cultred Wrote: [ -> ]In phpBB (which was my favorite before I discovered MyBB), the post count and all is on the left side. I like it in that fashion. So, to do it, go to Admin CP >> Configuration >> Show Thread Options >> Display posts using the classic layout. There is one problem. It only changes the settings for new users and guests only. If you want all of your user to have it, encourage them to go to User CP >> Edit Options >> Show Thread Options >> *check the Show Posts in Classic Layout*.

Thanks a whole lot to Matt_ for giving me the idea in the first place.

Thanks a lot! Smile

But now i got another weird error. When i click a topic when i'm at the forums index i get this weird error:

Quote:

But when i go to the topic list and i click it there is no problem.

Example:

Error: http://www.place2chat.net/showthread.php...n=lastpost
No error: http://www.place2chat.net/showthread.php?tid=2

Anyone who knows how to solve this?
I don't know how to solve that. Since many people don't come to this forum, you should post it in the v1.4 Support section. By the way, when I tried doing it by clicking your links there appeared to be no problem. Can you get a screenshot?