MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My hacking forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay so I don't know if advertising your site is allowed here, if it isn't then remove this if you want. Well I just set up my latest forum, http://the666clan.tk/ and I lvoe mybb so I have used 1.4 for this site, it has been going a few days, doesn't have many posts or members Blush but ALL the posts that are made there are quality on topic, we are a white hat hacking forum, all the posts are on hacking and no other subjects. Feel free to join the forum if you wish to know about hacking, we accept noobs but we prefer more experienced hackers. And one thing we will NOT accept is people who go around asking stupid questions like "how do u hack msn" though apart from that, reasonable questions are answered with the highest effort.

I also will stay at this site and not just leave after I post this, I am mybb crazy!

Oh and for IE users, the URL is http://666clan.oxyhost.com/ sorry about that, and we hope to see some support soon.
Smile
- Artex.
Oh and we do not log IP addresses.

Sorry about the double post, I dind't notice this section at first, can someone delete my old thread, thanks.
Quote:we are a white hat hacking forum

Pardon my ignorance, but what do you mean by that?

When I went to the forum the only forum I saw was...

Quote:Guests
To all guests: you must be registered and logged in to view ANYTHING that goes on here. If you wish, register for this site to see the contents.

How do you expect to get folks signing up (registering) if they can't see what you're offering in way of forum content?
Yeah, that's true.
And do you know how many people will object to your URL (666 Clan)
I am not religious myself, but you won't get a lot of members like that...
Regards,
Infranight
(2008-10-03, 01:27 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]

White-hat is a term to describe ethical hackers.

I have to wonder though if that's true then why hide the content?
Most people associate 666 with evil, or at least they try to. In which case your group name and topics are both contradicting each other. Wink
(2008-10-03, 05:12 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]White-hat is a term to describe ethical hackers.

Is there a such thing as an ethical hacker?
Yes, there are plenty of them. Don't let the media be your teacher. Pick up a copy of 2600 at your local bookstore. Wink
(2008-10-03, 01:27 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]

When I went to the forum the only forum I saw was...

Quote:Guests
To all guests: you must be registered and logged in to view ANYTHING that goes on here. If you wish, register for this site to see the contents.

How do you expect to get folks signing up (registering) if they can't see what you're offering in way of forum content?
White hat means ethical hackers, we don't attack people for no reason or just because they are vulnerable like script kiddies/"black hats"
(2008-10-03, 01:32 AM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, that's true.
And do you know how many people will object to your URL (666 Clan)
I am not religious myself, but you won't get a lot of members like that...
Regards,
Infranight
If there are people who will not join simply because of a name then they are probarbly not welcome there.
(2008-10-03, 05:12 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]White-hat is a term to describe ethical hackers.

Because
1. We don't want script kiddies/ "how do you hack msn" type people leeching all our tutorials etc.
(2008-10-03, 07:24 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Most people associate 666 with evil, or at least they try to. In which case your group name and topics are both contradicting each other. Wink
like I say before, If there are people who will not join simply because of a name then they are probarbly not welcome there. And satanism is not evil, anyone who thinks it is is probarb;y also not welcome.
(2008-10-03, 07:30 AM)incadudeF Wrote: [ -> ]

Is there a such thing as an ethical hacker?
Yes. And labrocca would know, he is the owner of I hacking forum I heard.
(2008-10-03, 01:27 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]How do you expect to get folks signing up (registering) if they can't see what you're offering in way of forum content?

Build tension.
Pages: 1 2