MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Swedish Translation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope i am posting in the right forum now, if not please move it to the right location.

Because of the lack of Swedish support regarding a complete translation of this software i am going to start translate mybb to Swedish next week.

I guess this translation will take some weeks to finish.

And when this translation is done i hope as many Swedish users as possible can test it and look for errors.
Thing is that most plugins only support English and Turkish (maybe occasionally Dutch [Deutsch]) and so you might have to make language packs for each of the plugins also.

This forums is for bugs you find that you want fixed. It is the wrong forum.
(2008-10-02, 10:32 PM)Cultred Wrote: [ -> ]Thing is that most plugins only support English and Turkish (maybe occasionally Dutch [Deutsch]) and so you might have to make language packs for each of the plugins also.

This forums is for bugs you find that you want fixed. It is the wrong forum.

Well regarding the plugins and there lang files are not a problem.
Lang files for plugins are not that big to translate so i think that if there are any users that will use my Swedish translation they can translate the plugin they use them self.

Can maybe a moderator move this tread where it should be.

Thanks.
There is a possibility that you can reuse the swedish translation for 1.28.

"helpseeker" is also translating, you can read my reply here: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-38713.html