MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Portal question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just changed my forum so the portal is the index page.

All good except now for The Harpers Forum link above Portal takes you to index.php and not fourm.php and I cannot find where abouts in my template I can change this.

[Image: fourm1ey9.jpg]

Also the drop down menu Forum Home also needs to refer to forum.php and not index.php

[Image: fourm2qx5.jpg]

Finally the portal http://felixstoweharpers.com/forum looks great in FIREFOX but not so good in IE. Any ideas how to change that?
I have just added pictures to first post to aid any potential helpers
Are you using some kind of plug-in/special themes to give you the menu and tree functionality?
(2008-10-05, 12:10 PM)SteelD Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using some kind of plug-in/special themes to give you the menu and tree functionality?

I am using FreshRed Templates

Any ideas anyone?
(2008-10-05, 12:10 PM)SteelD Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using some kind of plug-in/special themes to give you the menu and tree functionality?

The thing in the second image is standard.

As for the first thing, try the header template. In the line for the header image, change where it says index.php to forum.php
(2008-10-09, 01:26 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]
I've never ever seen that. What do I click on to display that?
(2008-10-10, 09:08 AM)SteelD Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-10-09, 01:26 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]
I've never ever seen that. What do I click on to display that?

You do mean the forum jump list yeah??

It should be down the bottom of this page. And if it isn't on your forum... ACP > Configuration > Server and Optimization Options > Enable Forum Jump Menu? > Yes.
(2008-10-10, 09:12 AM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]You do mean the forum jump list yeah??

It should be down the bottom of this page. And if it isn't on your forum... ACP > Configuration > Server and Optimization Options > Enable Forum Jump Menu? > Yes.

So I can't change these as they are hard coded?
(2008-10-10, 09:12 AM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]You do mean the forum jump list yeah??

Thanks Matt_ - you've cracked it. D'oh!

I was somehow looking for something near the top and called Forum Home as the OP had it. Confused
Hehe no problem Smile