MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: JWeb2 Forums Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, just looking for some feedback on the forum's appearance.
http://www.jweb2.com/bb/

I tried my best to make it match the main site and help desk but there was 1 little issue that stumped me so that's the best I can do. (I can't get rid of that 1px border around the #container without making it look bad. Sad) I just noticed that I also need to edit the toplinks images to blend with the background since they were designed for lighter backgrounds.

So what do you think? What should I change? The forum is secondary to the main site itself but I'm still interested in making it as nice and professional as possible.
Well...I can't really see it...it's just a white page with text on it for me.
Probably a image directory problem.
green and blue do not match...
(2008-10-04, 05:03 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Well...I can't really see it...it's just a white page with text on it for me.
Probably a image directory problem.
Still not working? I've checked over the logs and doesn't look to be a server-side problem. Sad

(2008-10-05, 02:52 AM)incadudeF Wrote: [ -> ]green and blue do not match...
Thanks! It's nice getting feedback from somebody who can see colors, I will change it tomorrow when I can use my wife's eyes to help find matching colors. Big Grin
I see it now!
The forum and the sides need A LOT more space.
I guess the green and blue can be overlooked, but forever.
yeah the container width could be a lttle bigger and the content could also have some more padding. That type of green is kinda ugly i would use a professional color like silver and or light blue.
The border around the container. If it looks weird without it, make it a colour between white and green, it will blend with the background but still stand out slightly. Then just make the images on the forum green as well, and your cell background colours have a tinge of green, it will come up nice.
Thanks everyone, will take it all into consideration, some things I can't change though but some I will work on. Smile
Ok, made quite a few changes to it. Still need to work on the button images but I got rid of the blue and the white border. Big Grin

I think it matches with www.jweb2.com and www.jweb2.com/client really well, what do you think? Did I overlook something?
Looks a lot better there KuJeo.

Although still not my color choices but it's your site. Plus content is the true king as long as it's readable.
Pages: 1 2