MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for someone to help me design a website. I did have someone but they dropped out. I have all the content for the site but not the knowledge to put it into place.

This would be good for anyone looking to build up there portfolio or looking for something to do as it would be a real help to me.

Currently on the team is just myself and can not do everything on my own so any help would be much appreciated. You can either send me a PM, reply to this thread or email me.

I really hope there is someone out there that is willing to assist.

Thanks
ok maybe someone can help me with this. I'm looking to set up I simple site for iPhone wallpapers and was wondering if anyone knew of a free off the shelf script / pre made site that would do the job.

The site would need to have the ability to display the wallpapers and download them and an upload facility. It would be good if the site had a top 10 downloaded, latest ect.

Any help would be great.
Why not just use a gallery? If it's just wallpapers that is. Gallery2 or Copper mine photogallery are the most popular.

What kind of features do you want. I can name a lot of good systems but they all are different.
A top 10 feature, latest added images are the only ones I can think of unless anyone can see something else I should consider.
Gallery2 - Is a very popular option and has been around for a long time. I never preferred but that doesn't mean it's bad.

Coppermine Gallery - Would be my personal choice. I just like how it's set up a lot more.

Both have tons of mods so you can get the features you need Wink.
Thanks for your help i tried Coppermine but couldn't get to grips with themeing it. Maybe i'll scrap the idea unless anyone wants to team up with me and work together on it.