MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MybbCentral
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I cannot enter to MybbCentral, Only happens to me? Undecided
I joined but you have to pay to download anything Sad And I have a personal grudge against labrocca ( won't go into detail)
(2008-10-04, 06:22 PM)T3h-death-cap Wrote: [ -> ]I joined but you have to pay to download anything Sad And I have a personal grudge against labrocca ( won't go into detail)

I know, I am a subscriber but I want to know if the Web loads to you, becouse does not load to me :\
Then try in a different browser, or use a proxy, or enable cookies.
I've tried 4 different browsers.
(2008-10-04, 06:31 PM)T3h-death-cap Wrote: [ -> ]or use a proxy, or enable cookies.
How do I do that? ;l

Thanks for the help
To use a proxy go to hidemyass.com to allow cookies go to tools>internet options>privacy and change to medium, if it still doesn't work, change it to higher until it works
Well, it works for me.
And T3h-death-cap, Labrocca is a working man who needs to support his family, so I don't think he's like us, jobless people in school, well just me I guess, who code for fun.
Try thinking from his perspective.
I guess, but one thing's for sure, he's easy to piss off, just one flame on one of his forums and you'll be entertained watching him rage, post a forum announcment and htaccess ban you. Maybe if it wasn't so entertaining watching 1,000 script kiddies and noobs rage then I wouldn't do it.
(2008-10-04, 06:49 PM)T3h-death-cap Wrote: [ -> ]To use a proxy go to hidemyass.com

Now with hidemyass.com can enter, but I feel a bit uncomfortable (and a lot of publicity) there will be no solution to enter normal Sad?

(2008-10-04, 06:49 PM)T3h-death-cap Wrote: [ -> ]to allow cookies go to tools>internet options>privacy and change to medium, if it still doesn't work, change it to higher until it works

does not work

Thank you T3h-death-cap
It's the only way I can think of apart from the cookies thing.
Pages: 1 2 3