MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DiscussFamilyGuy - Coming Soon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logoadhw8.gif]
We want to know, what you want to see! Post a reply now!
(2008-10-05, 07:49 AM)MyBB Workshop* Wrote: [ -> ]We want to know, what you want to see!

An actual website. Dodgy
(2008-10-05, 09:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]An actual website. Dodgy
Oooh KaSnap!

On more serious note, can you at least provide a print screen or something of your site? I don't really see how we are suppose to give you advice and feedback when you have provided us with absolutely no stimulus. Can you tell us your domain or give us more information about what you have planned for the site.
It has words and pictures and is probably going to be more than 2 colors. Discuss. Toungue
Oh yeah. very sarcastic. I want to get ideas what you would like to see first before I release more information.

Myself and my friend, are probably putting money together to buy a goodie-bag with Family Guy stuff, including badges and more. This is the opening competition which will lead on to more...
This is ridiculous, the forum here is to Showcase your forums/websites and not for asking for help in creating stuff that's not already created.

Also, if you're asking for ideas as to what to add before you've even created anything, does this mean you have no idea what you're going to do!!
Look if we had all the ideas to make a successful family guy forum then we would have made one ourselves, coming up with the ideas is your job.

How about you do a photoshop mock up of your theme and we will tell you what we think of that.
I'm a fan of the series and happy to help out anyway i can, PM me.
Nice!
I'm not really a Family Guy fan, but my friend is a HUGE, I mean HUGE Family Guy Fanatic.
I'll try and ask him to join.
P.S. We should start a Discuss Network, DiscussAdmin.com, DiscussFamilyGuy.com, jk.
How the hell did you know the address??
Yes the address is DiscussFamilyGuy.com, but I'm still working on the site theme and forums...
Pages: 1 2